Stephane VialleProfessor at SUPELEC (Metz campus)
PhD and HDR in Computer Science (CNU section 27)
Doctoral school: IAEM Lorraine
Laboratory: member of UMI GeorgiaTech-CNRS 2958 & member of AlGorille INRIA Project Team
Current research projects:
- Development of a generic libray for linear algebra on both multicore CPU and manycore GPU. EDF project, with L. Plagne (EDF) and W. Kirschenmann (PhD student, Univ. of Nancy-1).
- Development of an American option pricer on a GPU cluster. In collaboration with L. Abbas-turki (PhD students, Univ. of Marne la Vallée).
- Development of an asynchronous PDE solver on a GPU cluster. In collaboration with S. Contassot-Vivier (LORIA/AlGorille/Univ. Nancy-1) and T. Jost (PhD student, LORIA/Univ of Nancy-1).
- Development of an American option pricer on a GPU cluster using "ORWL" parallel programming framework, and optimization of "ORWL". In collaboration with J. Gustedt (LORIA/AlGorille) and Emmanuel Jeanvoine (LORIA/INRIA).
Some recent past research projects:
- 2008-2010: Distribution of Stochastic Control Algorithms. "Mariva" project of EDF, in collaboration with X. Warin (EDF).
- 2007-2009: Design of a distributed, enhanced and customized multimedia system. "Mediatic" project of "Systematic" center of competitivity .
- 2006-2009: Distribution of Financial Risk Analysis on Clusters and Grids. ANR-05-CIGC "GCPMF" project, in collaboration with V. Galtier and S. Bezinne (CNAM engineer student).
- 2006-2009: Distribution of Machine Learning algorithms and applications. In collaboration with O. Pietquin ,V. Galtier, and S. Genaud (Univ. Strasbourg).
- 2005-2011: Design of fine grained parallel languages: "ParCeL" language family and "parXXL" project in collaboration with J. Gustedt (LORIA/AlGorille)
- 2003-2005: Enhanced Robot Control using Parallel Computers and Computing Grids. In collaboration with A. de Vivo (Univ. Potenza, Italy) and F. Sabatier (CNAM engineer student).
Current labs and projects courses:
Some previous courses:
Organization of Scientific Manifestations:
Office: +33 (0) 387 76 47 20
Mobile: +33 (0) 666 63 32 16
Supelec Metz campus :+33 (0) 387 76 47 00